Sales & Account Manager
Language Department has dedicated over 20 years to providing the highest quality language services, using an intelligent and experienced community of human translators. We offer our clients in many different industries a wide range of language services: Translation, Proofreading & QA, On-Site Interpreters, Website Support, and more. As a growing LSP, we need the help of a hard-working, passionate Sales & Account Manager to further expand our market.
About the Position:
This role is the perfect fit for a candidate who enjoys working with a diverse and talented team and would thrive off seeing their hard work directly impact an emerging international language service provider. We also offer the right candidate opportunities for growth, commission, and equity.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Generous commission
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Act as Key Account Manager; building strong client relationships, ensuring all services performed meet expectations to generate loyalty.
- Set up and implement a strategic growth plan, including research & prospecting the market to identify opportunities on which to focus.
- Work with our Marketing Team to drive new business for all language service offerings, including lead generation through online initiatives to new prospects.
- Develop new client proposals, pitches, quotes, and estimates.
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of all Language Department services and benefits to ensure that our high-performance standards are consistently met.
- Communicate the state of all sales initiatives to appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Native or near-native level of English, with professionally proficient Spanish
A third language is a major plus
- B2B sales experience in a services oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in the language & translation industry preferred
To apply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV
- A concise cover letter detailing your experience and interest in Language Department
- Include the words: “Localization” in your subject line